Monday, November 17, 2008

4.5 mgs

The doctor upped the LDN dosage to 4.5 mg. Initially (from the beginning), my legs felt stronger, but lately it has been off and on - somedays I feel good and some days I don't. The higher dosage is giving me really strange and vivid dreams. I haven't had any 'relapses' or major issues. A couple weeks ago I was tested for food allergies and CPN (chlymadia pneunomiae - see www.cpnhelp.org). I will find out the results this week. I have also been looking into heavy metal poisoning as the origin of my MS. Regardless if LDN works great or not, we are still trying to find the actual cause of the disease.
-Ed

2 comments:

awb said...

I'm interested to see what you find out about the food allergies, I'm convinced that's where the answer is. Good luck with all of it, I'm still trying to get off the downhill slide, we shall see!

bridgetfreeland24 said...

Yeah, it seems like a lot of craziness lately. The dr. said that even the LDN won't work properly if Ed's thyroid is that out of control. I personally think food sensitivities play a larger role in health than most people realize as well.